The speaker line-up for the SSB symposium I am co-organizing with Cécile Ané has been posted online on the Evolution 2012 website here.
Here are the details (with added links to speaker websites):
New phylogenetic methods for quantitative trait evolution
Organizers: Cécile Ané (University of Wisconsin-Madison) and Liam J. Revell (University of Massachusetts Boston)
· Cécile Ané (University of Wisconsin)
· Carl Boettiger (University of California, Davis)
· Joseph Felsenstein (University of Washington)
· Brian C. O'Meara (University of Tennessee)
· Liam J. Revell (University of Massachusetts)
· Lars Schmitz (University of California, Davis)
Should be fun!